We're filling in a periodic table as we go, episode by episode, right here!
All episodes are posted here for convenience's sake, including Episode 0: Everything The Light Touches. Hovering over an element will display the episode's title. Start from the beginning, pick your favorite obscure element, or throw a dart at the dang thing and see where you land!
A quick note about quality: You might notice that earlier episodes, especially the first three or five, tend to be a little rougher around the edges than the later ones. (At least, I hope the later ones sound better.) It definitely took me a little while to find my footing as a host and editor. It's tempting for me to go back and re-record those episodes, but I think there actually might be some value in keeping a record of my progress as a podcaster available. If nothing else, take it as evidence that podcasting is a medium that truly has low barriers to entry.
- Hydrogen: Close To The Sun
- Helium: Above All That
- Lithium: The Element Of Surprise
- Beryllium: The Modern Sisyphus
- Boron: Working Hard, Or Hardly Working?
- Carbon: The Circle Of Life
- Nitrogen: Taking The Bad With The Good
- Oxygen: Take What You Can Get
- Fluorine: Tyger Tyger, Burning Bright
- Neon: A Sign Of The Times
- Sodium: What's In Na?
- Magnesium: White Light/White Heat
- Aluminium: War Of The Words
- Silicon: Tool Of All Trades
- Phosphorus: Dealing With The Devil
- Sulfur: No Mistakes, Just Happy Accidents
- Chlorine: Too High Or Too Low, There Ain't No In-Betweens
- Argon: More Than Meets The Eye
- Potassium: An Undeserved Reputation
- Calcium: Stone And Bone
- Scandium: Spoiling For A Fight
- Titanium: Dignity Over Dentures
- Vanadium: Beauty In The Background
- Chromium: I'll Be Your Mirror
- Manganese: Undercover Operations
- Iron: As Above, So Below
- Cobalt: Mischief Managed
- Nickel: Face Value
- Copper: Wires Crossed
- Zinc: The Lecture Circuit
- Gallium: Caught Wet-Handed
- Germanium: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
- Arsenic: It's Not Easy Being Green
- Selenium: A Fit Of Heat And Light
- Bromine: Come At Me
- Krypton: It's A Metric
- Rubidium: What's Cooler Than Being Cool?
- Strontium: Little Town
- Yttrium: It's A Quiet Village
Alkaline Earth Metals
Above All That
What's In Na?
White Light/White Heat
War Of The Words
More Than Meets The Eye
An Undeserved Reputation
Stone And Bone
Spoiling For A Fight
Dignity Over Dentures
Beauty In The Background
I'll Be Your Mirror
As Above, So Below
The Lecture Circuit
It's A Metric
What's Cooler Than Being Cool?
It's A Quiet Village